Westerly High School Core Beliefs and Values
Westerly High School is a community of learners who are committed to a positive school culture that honors academic achievement, mutual respect and personal accountability. We commit to clearly communicating our expectations to all stakeholders and holding ourselves accountable to meeting them. We commit to providing our students multiple pathways to success so that ALL students can be prepared for life after high school. We believe that innovation, technology, and having a global perspective will advance our learning, and we reject the structures that have traditionally served as limitations to progress. We believe that learning must never be a passive activity, that instruction should inspire and that schools must operate in an atmosphere that is electric. We believe in the power of collaboration between teachers, students, their families and the community, and draw upon the strength of our diversity to solve our problems and create our own opportunities.
WHS Learning Expectations
1. WHS students will communicate effectively.
2. WHS students will think critically.
3. WHS students will solve problems.
4. WHS students will research to reach reasonable conclusions.
5. WHS students will engage in self-reflection.
1. WHS students will manage and direct their own learning.
2. WHS students will articulate career goals.
1. WHS students will demonstrate their civic responsibility through service learning.
MMS Parent Portal
Do you want information on your son/daughter's attendance, grades and discipline?
If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account for the MMS Parent Portal.
In the email include your name and the name of your child(ren).
You will be sent an email with instructions on how to set up an account.
No "Department Files" exist(s)
Number of hits: 15240